You can place your order by following these quick and easy steps:
0. Check your prescription from eye care specialist
(When you place an order on our website, you don't need to submit a prescription. However, it is recommended that you check the prescription to select the correct size and Power (SPH). If you make an order without checking a prescription, we would like to inform you that you we may not help you for the problem of the wrong size.)
TIP! The most frequently manufactured lens size in a world are Base Curve 8.6 mm and Diameter 14.2 mm
1. Add the items you want to your cart
2. View the items in your cart and check if they are correct
3. Apply a coupon code if you have one and then proceed to checkout
4. Fill in all billing and shipping information
(Be sure to double-check your email address! The order confirmation and tracking number will be sent to the email address you provide in this section.)
5. Choose a shipping option and method of payment
6. Check the total price and place your order
7. Complete payment
8. Check if your order confirmation has arrived in your inbox
(sent to the email address you provide during checkout)
9. Check the name, address, phone number and email address in your order confirmation.
( If there are any errors in your order confirmation, please email us and let us know right away. You can contact us via our Contact-Us page.)
10. Wait for the tracking number to be sent to your email.
(The tracking number will be sent after your package has been picked up by the post office or DHL express)
11. Check the tracking number and track your order often.
(Please note that postal carriers will not deliver packages directly to an individual. Postal carriers will place them in a mailbox or leave them near the front door.)
12. Check the delivered package
(If there is something wrong with the package, please email us within 7 days of receiving the package. You can contact us via our Contact-Us page.)